Strictly Come Dancing Live 2017 Tour on 20 January – 12 February, Ten Locations
- One (1) Price Band C or D ticket to Strictly Come Dancing Live 2017 Tour
- All fees included
When and where:
- Barclaycard Arena, King Edwards Road, Birmingham: 20 January at 7.30pm | 21 January at 2.30pm and 7.30pm | 22 January at 1.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
- Metro Radio Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle upon Tyne: 24 January at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- Motorpoint Arena, Broughton Lane, Sheffield: 25 January at 7.30 p.m. | 26 January at 7.30 p.m.
- The SSE Hydro, Exhibition Way, Glasgow: 27 January at 7.30 p.m. | 28 January at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 29 January at 1.30 p.m.
- Motorpoint Arena, Bolero Square, Nottingham: 31 January at 7.30 p.m. | 1 February at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- First Direct Arena, Clay Pit Lane, Leeds: 2 February at 7.30 p.m. | 3 February at 7.30 p.m.
- Manchester Arena, Victoria Station, Hunts Bank, Manchester: 4 February at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 5 February at 1.30 p.m.
- Echo Arena, Kings Dock, Liverpool: 7 February at 7.30 p.m. | 8 February at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- The SSE Arena Wembley, Arena Square, Engineers Way, London: 9 February at 7.30 p.m. | 10 February at 7.30 p.m.
- The O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London: 11 February at 2.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 12 February at 1.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour
Celebrating our tenth anniversary, we cannot wait to get the tour out on the road and bring this entertainment extravaganza to an arena near you.
We kick off the new year in style, reliving some of the magical moments from the Strictly Come Dancing BBC1 TV series, all performed on a supersize dance floor!
The Live Tour features breathtaking dance routines, with celebrities and professional dancers all set to dazzle and delight. Countryfile’s Anita Rani is swapping her dance shoes for the presenter mic as host for the 2017 dates; whilst judges Len Goodman, Karen Hardy and Craig Revel Horwood will each bring their own Strictly-something to the occasion!
This is a night out not to be missed, so grab that sparkly jacket, dust off those dance shoes and waltz your way into the show sure to put a smile on your face!