Suffolk: 1 or 2 Nights For Two With Breakfast from £49 at The Suffolk Golf and Spa Hotel (Up to 58% Off)
- Country hotel on the banks of the River Lark
- Stay in executive double room with breakfast
- Options with dinner and access to 18-hole golf course
- Leisure club with pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym
Located on the outskirts of the market town of Bury St. Edmunds, The Suffolk Golf and Spa Hotel is a convenient spot for exploring the surrounding countryside. With a cluster of attractions nearby, holidaymakers may choose to visit a religious site such as St. Edmundsbury Cathedral, or head to the Grade I Listed Theatre Royal for further entertainment in the form of a popular play.
• This hotel beckons travellers with 40 spacious rooms featuring a classic decor with wooden furnishings, and some with views over the golf course.
• In a warm atmosphere with pastel tones and glassed ceiling, the Genevieve Restaurant adds a modern touch to traditional dishes, while an array of beverages and light snacks are available at the bar.
• Tourists may face challenges at the 18-hole golf course, swept by the River Lark, while relaxation is top of the menu at the spa boasting a hot tub, a sauna, a steam room and a fully equipped gym.
Included in all options: Stay for two in an executive double room with breakfast and access to leisure facilities
Option 1: standard
• £49 for 1 night arriving Thu-Sun between 1 December 2013 and 28 February 2014 (Up to 45% off)
Option 2: with three-course dinner
• £69 for 1 night arriving Thu-Sun between 1 December 2013 and 28 February 2014 (Up to 47% off)
Option 3: with three-course dinner and access to 18-hole golf course
• £89 for 1 night arriving Thu-Sun between 1 December 2013 and 28 February 2014 (Up to 56% off)
• £169 for 2 nights arriving Thu-Sat between 5 December 2013 and 27 February 2014 (Up to 58% off)